Including 50+ Ideas & Activities for Leading Engaging Virtual Workshops, Training & Team Meetings
By Nick Jerome & Guy Howley
Why read our book?
- Written by two professionals with 30 years of international experience, sharing their own techniques and tricks in a concrete, step-by-step format.
- A complete set of timed activities ranging from icebreakers and energizers to
collective intelligence and decision-making tools, enabling you to design and deliver online sessions from beginning to end
- Activities are chosen and explained in order to offer facilitator solutions for multiple and diverse groups, from students to leadership teams, from one participant to a hundred.
- Simple guidelines to help the user make the transition from the physical classroom to the remote online session, mastering and optimizing the potential of new resources with confidence.
- All in one place: no need to lose precious time searching the web at the last minute
for a new idea. They are all here, presented with expert advice and tips so that you
can run a complete program with a group or a team whether it’s a “once-only” or
over multiple sessions, and always have new activities with which to make the
learning experience both stimulating and impactful.
- Tried and tested suggestions for reviewing and debriefing each activity with your
- An attractive, user-friendly format for quick easy access and session-planning.
- Accessible authors: the opportunity to connect directly for bespoke
recommendations and follow-ups